- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay cycle
- Direct deposit
- Flexible schedules
- Three convenient locations for pay check pick up
- Bonus opportunities
- Mentoring Program
- Educational Assistance
- Health insurance opportunities with employer contribution
- CPR courses on-site monthly
- Employee discounts at various vendors
You are more than an employee at Take Care, you are a valuable and essential member of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success. If your work ethics combine compassion, commitment, integrity, professionalism, and you enjoy caring for others, we are interested in hearing from you. Take Care strives to take care of our employees and to show respect and care. Being a part of Take Care’s growing team gives you a sense of satisfaction in helping others with the added benefit of maintaining a personalized, flexible schedule.
The RN caregiver provides direct nursing care assigned by and under the supervision of an RN Clinical Supervisor or the Clinical Director.
- Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Florida.
- Home health care experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to providing a positive and rewarding work environment, Take Care also offers the following benefits to our team: