Front Desk Coordinator
The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible to answer and direct phone calls and greet visitors in a pleasant and positive manner, assuring that all calls are handled in a timely fashion. This position will also assist in a variety of administrative tasks as assigned.
Human Resources Manager
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately.
- Strong customer service skills, including the ability to respond tactfully, professionally, and maintain composure under pressure.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize workload, meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, copiers, calculators, and facsimile machines.
- Ability to sit stationary for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear well and speak clearly.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships and maintain a respectful work environment.
- Ability to establish trust and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to handle stress and stressful situations.
Required Education & Experience:
- High School Graduate
- Minimum one-year experience in an office setting with exposure to human resource functions
- Multi line phone experience strongly desired
- Or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the duties of the position
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer and direct telephone calls in a pleasant manner, transfer calls or take messages as directed and according to company policy & procedures.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Provide clerical support for Human Resources through various tasks.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.