Full Time - Sarasota Office
Are you looking for a change of pace, with less time on your feet and a more consistent schedule while still making a difference as only a nurse can? Take Care Private Duty Home Health is looking for an experienced RN to join our in-office, Monday through Friday team, providing oversight to the hands-on care for our 200+ clients.
It takes a strong, skilled team behind the scenes to coordinate care that is tailored to meet the needs of each client and ensure that each HHA, CNA, LPN, and RN providing hands-on care are equipped to deliver the exceptional care for which Take Care is known.
Are you a nurse who:
- Can apply your knowledge and experience to effectively assess, manage, and oversee care both one on one and remotely supervising others?
- Is comfortable learning new software and using a computer?
- Can translate your nursing skills of patience, empathy, and decisive action to being effective over the phone?
- Knows how to communicate complex information tactfully, professionally, and in a clear, understandable format tailored to your audience?
- Can work well with frequent interruptions?
- Enjoys coaching others?
- Notices details and thoroughly documents clearly and concisely?
A little about us:
You are more than an employee at Take Care, you are a valuable and essential member of our award-winning team. Each employee contributes directly to Take Care’s growth and success. If your work ethics combine compassion, commitment, integrity, professionalism, and you enjoy caring for others, we are interested in hearing from you. Take Care strives to take care of our employees and to show respect and care. Being a part of Take Care’s growing team gives you a sense of satisfaction in helping others with the added benefit of maintaining a personalized, flexible schedule.
Take Care offers competitive compensation and a great office environment. In addition, we offer a full benefits package which includes: health, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401(k) Retirement plan.
To supervise and coordinate client care provided by both skilled and non-skilled personnel.
Clinical Director/Administrator/Executive Administrator
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Experience:
- Demonstrated problem solving skills using business acumen including the ability to use sound judgment.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work load, meet deadlines, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in both verbal and written communication form with the ability to ensure consistency through communications and to communicate complex information in an understandable format.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong customer service skills in order to respond to issues and concerns tactfully and professionally; and maintain composure under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships and maintain a respectful work environment
- Ability to establish trust and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to handle stress and stressful situations.
Required Education and Experience
- Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Florida
- Current CPR certification
- At least one to two years of nursing experience, preferably at least one of which is in home health care, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the duties of the position.
Essential Job Duties:
- Admit clients to private home health per client admission criteria.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans for assigned caseload.
- Perform client supervisory visits at least every 60 days or less after admission.
- Ensure progress reports are made to the physician when the client’s condition changes or there are deviations from the plan of care.
- Coordinate with schedulers to assure appropriate caregiver selection to staff clients’ care needs.
- Supervise skilled and unskilled care provided in the home or facility for an assigned caseload.
- Provide case management in all cases involving nursing.
- Maintain the clinical record for each client receiving skilled and unskilled care for assigned caseload.
- Ensure that each client record of assigned caseload is complete at time of discharge.
- Other duties as assigned.