About the position:
Becoming a Scheduler could be the start of an exciting and fulfilling career for you in home health. If you are open to a flexible schedule, including rotating on-call weeknight and weekend hours, this job is for you!
We are looking for a Scheduler who will be responsible for the appropriate scheduling of caregivers for Take Care's private duty clients. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and be able to work a regular schedule of afternoon/evening hours, at least two Saturdays and Sundays a month, as well as some extended hours, and be available for on-call scheduling as required. This position includes extra pay for after hours.
Take Care offers a dynamic office environment with superior professionalism and enthusiasm. This is a full-time, office-based position located in the corporate Take Care office in Sarasota, Florida. Take Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Expert computer skills a must (including MS Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service skills and attitude
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
- High energy and compassion for employees and clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Previous office experience